Subject: Re: PVIEW small-FAQ and thanx to all
From: Wilfried Henseler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 05:09:48 -0800

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, Christoph Bechtel wrote:

> 1. Where can I get it ?
> I got it from the ftp-server: www.dcp.com in Germany. But there must be more 
> than this source. :-)) 

ftp.newtek.com

> 2. What do I need ?
> The Lightwave-Modeler :-))) + the PowerVier-Plugin called PVIEWGL.P + 
> 2 Files calles OPENGL32.DLL and  GLU32.DLL (I got them from the same 
> server as PView)

This is only for Windows95 true.
Windows 3.x based systems *can't* use PowerView at all, cause OpenGL
will not work !
Windows NT has build in OpenGL, so you only need the Plugin itself.

> 3. How to install?
> a) copy the 2 DLL-Files into your windows-system directory 
> (f.e. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM)

Windows95 Users only !

> g) choose a free function-key and klick the button right of the key-number. 
> Select ***FORI S_POWERVIEW***. Now press OK to leave the menu.

A bug in the Modeller could cause that you have to use the *first*
*free* function-key, not just *any* *free*.

bye,
wilfried (Papillon) henseler